The information we learn from candidates/students/customers helps us to
personalize and continuously improve your experience. Here are the types of
information we gather:-
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide
certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such
purposes as responses to your requests, customizing future services for you, improving our products and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
Does www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in share the information it receives?
Information about our candidates/students/customers is an important part of our
business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share
candidates/students/customers information only as described below and with our
- Affiliated Businesses we do not control: We work closely with affiliated
businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses
operate in collaboration with www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in. In other cases,
we provide services jointly with these businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to
perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information
needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of
www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in candidates/students/customers on behalf of
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when
information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an
opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is the information about you?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by
using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, where required, which encrypts
information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when
confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to
the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your
password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a
What choices do you have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even
though it might be needed to make a purchase.
Are children allowed to use www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in?
www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in does not sell products for purchase by
children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under
18, you may use www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in only with the involvement of
a parent or guardian.
Why did you receive an email or call from us?
Our communication is permission based. If you received a mailing/call from
us, our records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for
the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have
registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our
- We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse
and alteration of data used by our system.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in, your visit and any
dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on
damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of India. If you
have any concern about privacy at www.teamleaseuniversity.ac.in, please
contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our
business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may
e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should
check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise,
our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you
and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will
never materially change our policies and practices to make them less
protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent
of affected customers.